Now that it’s finally starting to feel like spring in Toronto, there’s no better time to stock up on new seasonal pieces.
And it just so happens that Nordstrom Rack is having a massive ‘Clear the Rack’ event later this month.
Here you’ll be able to shop for clothing, shoes, beauty, and accessories from top designers like Nike, Ted Baker London, Steve Madden, Cole Haan, and more at unbeatable prices.
- This Canadian designer's vegan collection will take you through summer
- You can get a FREE e-gift card for paying your credit card bill this month
- Chinese dollar store MINISO opens two new GTA locations
During the massive sale, customers will receive an extra 25% off all clearance items or ‘red tag’ items.
As the clearance section is already 40-60% off retail price, customers will save up to 75% off during the event.
Clear the Rack begins on Friday, May 17 and runs through Monday, May 20. Plus, Nordy Club members are eligible to shop the sale first, on Thursday, May 16.
Shoppers in Ontario can check out the sale at four locations, which include:
- One Bloor: 731 Yonge Street
- Vaughan Mills: 1 Bass Pro Mills Drive
- Heartland Town Centre, 788 Boyer Blvd.
- Ottawa Train Yards: 610 Industrial Avenue
If you want to head into summer with your best foot forward, you’re going to want to clear some room in both your closet and your schedule for this.
When: May 17 to May 20
Hours: Friday, Saturday, and Monday, 10 am to 9 pm; Sunday, 11 am to 7 pm
Where: One Bloor, 731 Yonge Street; Vaughan Mills, 1 Bass Pro Mills Drive; Heartland Town Centre, 788 Boyer Blvd.