This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest places to eat in Toronto right now:
- The Anne Boleyn, a new British pub from the folks behind Parts & Labour is open at 117 Peter Street
- New dessert house, Craque de Creme officially opens tomorrow (August 25) at 1360 Bathurst Street.
- Turkish restaurant Anatolia has opened a spin-off called Galata Cafe at
5122 Dundas Street West in Etobicoke. On the menu, Gozleme, Pogaca, Simit, and more.
- Kellys Landing at 123 Front Street West near Union Station is newly opened and serving up massive Caesar cocktails and an expansive menu of pub grub including pizzas, nachos, and brunch.
- Mi’hito Sushi Laboratory just opened its third outpost. The makers of sushi tacos, burritos, and poke bowls, is now open at 4 Edward Street.
- Ryus Noodle Bar is now open at its new home at 786 Broadview Avenue following a devastating fire that shuttered its Baldwin Street location this past spring.
- Skippa, a new restaurant at 379 Harbord Street is now open and dishing out seasonal Japanese cuisine.
- The Alley is expanding! The bubble tea chain has two new locations in the works at 3260 Midland Avenue in Scarborough, and at 5 St. Joseph Street in Toronto’s Church and Wellesley neighbourhood.
- A new fromagerie, Good Cheese, is now open at 14 Gerrard Street East and could soon be serving wine (pending licensing) along with its cheese.
- IQ Food is in the process of opening a new location at 613 King Street West.
- Lady Marmalade announced this week that the beloved brunch spot is relocating from Queen East to 265 Broadview Avenue next spring.
- Lambretta is headed due east! The pizzeria is taking over the former address of Skwish at 1192 Queen Street East.
- SUQ Mediterranean Kitchen is going in at 4610 Dufferin Street in North York, replacing Teta’s Mediterranean Kitchen & Bakery.
- Independent grocer Fiesta Farms literally bought the farm
- You can dine in these incredible caves in Ontario next month (PHOTOS)
- Inside Lox + Schmear: Toronto's newest source for bagels