Toronto has some of the most expensive real estate in Canada, and January saw some amazingly extravagant homes hit the market.
Even if these homes are a little—or a lot—out of your budget, they’re always fun to look at.
- Living Space: Approximately 11,000 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: This sprawling house has every high-end amenity you could need, including an indoor swimming pool, two saunas, and 1,000-bottle wine cellar.
- Other Features: Seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms, in-law suite with private entrance, multiple wood and gas fire places, wet bar, and gym.
- Living Space: Approximately 12,000 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: Backing onto a ravine, it’s a secluded Etobicoke property that features a heated three-car garage, a walk-in fridge, and a theatre room.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, eight bathrooms, outdoor pool, and a basement in-law suite.
- Living Space: Approximately 5,200 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: Located in the exclusive Forest Hill South neighbourhood, this house is just steps from great schools, restaurants, and other essentials.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, covered outdoor living space with fireplace, and outdoor pool.
- Living Space: Approximately 6,200 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: Located in downtown, this classic property was previously used as an office space but is also zoned for residential and has great flip potential.
- Other Features: Eight offices, four bathrooms, 19 covered parking spaces, and a fitness centre.
- Living Space: Approximately 24,000 sq. ft.
- Unique Features: This one-of-a-kind mansion was modelled after Versailles and has been used as a filming location for shows like Schitt’s Creek.
- Other Features: Twelve bedrooms, 16 bathrooms, home theatre, wine cellar, billiard room, indoor pool, sauna, golf simulator, and gym.