Plant-based foodies have a reason to celebrate this week, as the highly anticipated Impossible Foods has finally launched in Canada.
While the award-winning Impossible Burger has yet to hit the grocery store shelves across the country, which is happening later this year, the company is running a sneak peek for the next two weeks at local restaurants.
Starting on September 8, Toronto plant-based food lovers can try out the Impossible Burger in different creations by local chefs.
Here’s where you can try it:
- Bymark, 66 Wellington Street West
- Maker Pizza, 59 Cameron Street
- Ufficio, 1214 Dundas Street West
- Patios, 794 Dundas Street West
- The Federal, 1438 Dundas Street West
- Gold Standard, 385 Roncesvalles Avenue
- Soos, 94 Ossington Avenue
- Woodhouse Brewing, 301 Lansdowne Avenue, unit 2
- Favorites Thai BBQ, 141 Ossington Avenue
The Impossible Burger will debut in more locations throughout Canada in the upcoming weeks, and it will be sold in grocery stores starting later this year.