Summer might be sadly coming to a close, but this means you can finally get excited about all the incredible concerts that are happening over the coming months.
StubHub Canada has released its fall concert tour preview which outlines the most in-demand concerts that Torontonians can “turn up” to as the leaves come down.
The list is headlined by Elton John who is in Toronto for two shows at Scotiabank Arena this fall for what will be an unrivalled concert experience.
The remainder of the top-five acts is as diverse as the city, with Fleetwood Mac, Lizzo, Carrie Underwood, and Massive Attack providing something for all generations and tastes of music.
“This year’s list is representative of an industry trend which has seen legacy acts continuing to perform, regardless of their age,” said Paul Nowosad, Country Manager at StubHub Canada.
“Performers such as Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, and Celine Dion have captivated generations of Canadians with live music that continues to elevate the fan experience today, and remain in high-demand as a result.”
Key findings from this fall’s concert lineup found:
- Elton John decisively took the top spot on this year’s list in Toronto
- Elton John outsold Fleetwood Mac by 508% in Toronto
- Daniel Caesar is the only Canadian on Toronto’s list (sneaking in at number 8)
- Elton John is playing the most shows in Toronto this fall
- Lizzo and Daniel Caesar are the list’s most affordable act in Toronto
2019 Top Selling Fall Acts in Toronto:
Based on total sales on StubHub for Canadian tour dates from September 15 to November 27.