Toronto beer enthusiasts are going to be spoiled this holiday season. The number of holiday-themed craft beer events continues to pile up!
Presented by Drink Inc., this craft beer sampling event already boasts nearly 20 vendors that will be serving up seasonal brews, one-off creations, and yuletide beer cocktails. Not to mention the culinary team at The Berkley is putting together of beer-friendly bites including mini Jamaican patties, mini grilled cheese sandwiches, poutine, and more.
Participating vendors (so far) include:
- Beau’s All Natural Brewing CO.
- Big Rock Brewery
- Creemore Springs Brewery
- Hometown Brew Co.
- Junction Craft Brewing
- Just Craft Soda
- Lost Craft
- Mackinnon Brothers Brewing Co.
- McAuslan Brewing
- Muskoka Brewery
- Niagara Oast House Brewers
- Old Tomorrow Brewing
- Pint Pursuits
- Shiny Apple Cider
- Small Talk Vineyards
- Sobey’s Urban Fresh sampling station
- Velha & Co.
- Walter Craft Caesars
Tickets are on sale now for $25 in advance which includes three vouchers (worth $2 each), and a commemorative sampling cup. Samples will also be available for pay as you go, priced at $2 each for a 5 oz pour.
When: December 5, 6 pm to 10 pm
Where: The Berkeley Church, 315 Queen Street East, Toronto
Price: $25 in advance
- This Toronto snow globe is the most magical holiday window this year (PHOTOS)
- You can watch your favourite Christmas movies in theatres this year
- Toronto's Vegan Winter Market is coming back for its second year