Fresh Hop Fest returns to Toronto this fall!
Now in its sophomore year, the festival from Drink Inc. brings together local hop farmers and local breweries for an evening of unique “specialty” beers brewed with locally grown Ontario hops.
Look forward sampling unique brews from at least 15 participating breweries paired with local hop farmers to create specialty beers made from this year’s fresh harvests.
Participating beer makers and hop farmers include:
- 3 Brewers + Big Head Hops
- Amsterdam Brewing + Clear Valley Hops
- Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co. + TBD
- Big Rock Brewery + Pleasant Valley Hops
- Black Oak Brewing Co. + Tavistock Hop Co.
- Elora Brewing Company + CanAussie Farms Inc.
- GoodLot Farmstead Brewing Co. + TBD
- Hometown Brewing Co. + VQH Farms
- Louis Cifer Brew Works + Pleasant Valley Hops
- Muskoka Brewery + Highland Hop Yard
- Niagara Oast House Brewing + The Tavistock Hop Co.
- The Collingwood Brewery + Big Head Hops
- The Exchange Brewery + TBD
- The Second Wedge Brewing Company + 6th Hops
- Wellington Brewery + Clear Valley Hops
- More TBA
And, while wet hop beers might be the main attraction, attendees can also look forward to an evening of live entertainment and beer-friendly foods!
Fresh Hop Fest
When: November 15, 6 pm to 10 pm
Where: Berkeley Church, 315 Queen Street East, Toronto
Price: Tickets are $17 in advance, $25 at the door.