Aurora Winter Festival is Toronto’s new five-week holiday extravaganza that will transform Ontario Place – from November 29 to December 30 – into a hidden village with enchanting elements inspired by the North Pole, including magical characters, captivating light displays, endless fun, games and activities.
And one of the main attractions is the 20-foot tall and 180-foot long snow tubing park, that will include a large 170-ft slide with artificial snow.
And to really get visitors excited about the new winter festival, Aurora is offering guests free snow tubing on select nights starting on the November 29 opening night.
There will also be four additional nights available in December for those who can’t make it on opening night.
Free Tubing Dates:
- Thursday, November 29: 4 pm to 10 pm
- Wednesday, December 4: 4 pm to 10 pm
- Thursday, December 6: 4 pm to 10 pm
- Wednesday, December 12: 4 pm to 10 pm
- Thursday, December 13, 4 pm to 10 pm
If you can’t make it to these dates, the snow tube park will be open for the remainder of the festival.
Visitors will have to pay an additional fee for the tube park. Ticket prices are as follows (prices include tax):
- One ride – $3
- Four rides – $10
- Eight rides – $20
View this post on Instagram
When: November 29 to December 30
Where: Ontario Place, East Island
Tickets: Tickets start at $14.99 for children (4 to 12) and seniors (64+) and are $19.99 for general admission (13 to 64). Children from ages one to three can attend for free.
Tube park rides will cost extra and tickets will be available on site. Tubing ticket prices range from $4 to $20.
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of the Aurora Winter Festival.
- Why you need to check out Toronto's newest holiday festival this winter
- Winter at Ontario Place returns to Toronto next month
- Toronto is getting a new snow tubing park this winter