Winter is coming.
Which means that flu season is here and ready to make your life miserable, as this year’s flu could be worse than previous years.
While eating fruits and veggies and stocking up on vitamins are key for beating the bug, getting the flu shot may be your best bet to avoid getting the flu altogether this year.
Luckily for Torontonians, Toronto Public Health will be offering free flu vaccinations at various locations throughout the city starting tomorrow.
Here’s where you can get your free flu vaccination:
- Toronto Reference Library (789 Yonge Street) – 1 pm to 6 pm
- Centerpoint Mall (6464 Yonge Street, Yonge & Steeles) – 11 am to 5 pm
- East York Town Centre (45 Overlea Boulevard) – 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Cloverdale Mall (250 The East Mall) – 11 am to 5 pm
- Woodbine Mall (500 Rexdale Boulevard) – 11 am to 5 pm
To make an appointment, all you need to do is either login or create an account first on the Toronto Public Health website. You can then view the available time slots and book accordingly.