The weather in Toronto is pretty nasty right now, so it’s probably a good time to book a trip to Brazil.
And this sweet deal from United Airlines is really encouraging you to take the plunge.
- Special Weather Statement issued for Toronto ahead of 'major winter storm'
- Watch Mexico's largest airline troll the US in this new ad (VIDEO)
- Here's what Environment Canada's weather warning map looks like right now
According to YYZ Deals, the airline has dropped the costs of some of their round-trip flights to São Paulo down to $532 for the end of winter. Typically these flights can cost as high as $1,180, so it’s a whale of a deal.
Flights are available from Mid-February to the end of March.
How to book this deal:
1. Head to Google Flights
2. Search for Toronto (YYZ) to São Paulo (GRU) roundtrip
3. Check the calendar for days marked with green prices – those are the discounted flights you’re looking for
So hop onto your computer, book those flights and ditch this gross weather.