Flipside Donuts recently opened in the Distillery District, and this weekend, they’re doing a free mini-donut giveaway to celebrate their Grand Opening.
- The Distillery District just got a cozy local donut cafe and bar
- These are Toronto's most photogenic bakeries
- Ontario's Best Butter Tart Festival is returning June 8
The first 100 customers to arrive at Flipside on Sunday morning will receive a bag of 10 mini CiNEs, the spot’s warm mini-donuts with a cinnamon sugar dusting.
And if you don’t happen to be one of those first 100, there are plenty of other promotions running that you can partake in, including:
- Starting at 8 am on Saturday, March 2, the first 10 customers will receive a free ceramic mug.
- From 2 pm to 5 pm on Saturday, March 2, guests of all ages are invited to colour and create a pin as part of the Flipside Button Activity, or make a magnet to be displayed on the Flipside Community Board.
- From 6 pm to 9 pm on Saturday, March 2, guests will receive a dozen savoury donuts for half-price with the purchase of an alcoholic beverage.
- From 6 pm to 8 pm on Saturday, March 2nd guests purchasing a Southbrook Berry Blend tea can receive half dozen sweet mini-donuts, with the flavours of Bay Street Blueberry Lavender and Kensington R&R, short for raspberry and rosemary, for half-price.
- From 2 pm to 5 pm on Sunday, March 3, guests under 12 are invited to colour a picture for the Flipside Community Board. Every entry will receive a snack pack of 3 CiNE Sugar mini-donuts and an extra entry ballot for a draw to win one of 10 Grand Opening door prizes.
All weekend, each customer to Flipside will receive a ballot to enter a draw for one of 10 Grand Opening door prizes, including a grand prize.
The grand prize is a gift basket, valued at more than $150, featuring gift cards for complimentary coffee and donuts, Propellor Coffee beans, Pluck tea bags, Toronto honey, jams, preserves and other items from the Flipside Pantry.
This weekend is going to be sweet… and savoury. Don’t miss it.
Where: 12 Case Goods Lane, Distillery District
When: Saturday, March 2 from 8 am to 9 pm; Sunday, March 3 from 8 am to 8 pm