Another day, another impressive travel deal by YYZ deals. This time it’s a for a trip to Lisbon, Portugal.
If you’re planning ahead for Fall 2019, this is a good chance to scoop up a cheap flight to Lisbon.
According to YYZ deals, TAP Portugal has dropped the price of their non-stop flights in June, July, August, September, and October from Toronto to Lisbon, Portugal down to (around) $462 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is FINALLY getting its first Hagrid-themed ride
- 10 cheapest places for Canadians to travel in 2019
- Top 10 travel destinations for every Canadian's bucket list in 2019
TAP Air’s lowest prices include a personal item and carry-on, but bringing a checked bag is an extra $90 CAD roundtrip.
YYZ Deals also points out that availability for travel on these dates go from June to the first half of December and January 2020. At the time of publication, the June and July flights seem to be sold out — but there are flights available from September on.
How to find and book these flights
1. Try the following Google Flights search:
– Click on the departure date box to open up the calendar view and browse for cheap date combinations
– Look for the dates that are $485 roundtrip (it is later discounted on TAP’s website)
– Search for a flight from Toronto (YYZ) to Lisbon, Portugal (LIS)
– Use the same dates you found on Google Flights
This price is a steal, as usually flights to Lisbon are over $800 return.
Start practicing your por favor and obrigado’s!