FEATURED EVENTS IN TORONTO
The summer might be over, but drive-ins are here to stay! Since there are so few ways for many of us to get some quality entertainment these days, why not make a plan to visit one of the awesome drive-in theatres that Toronto and the GTA have to offer?
At Ontario Place, a bunch of new films have been added to their drive-in lineup!
Movies and their times are as follows:
- Friday, Oct. 23, 2020 – Tenet
- Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020 – Army of Darkness
- Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020 –Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020 – The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Friday, Nov. 6, 2020 – Paprika
- Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020 – The Parent Trap
- Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020 – 24 Hour Party People
- Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020 –Scarface
- Friday, Nov. 27, 2020 – Frozen II
- Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020 – Leon
Tickets are priced by the number of people in each car. All movies begin at 7:30 pm.
At Woodside Square, their film festival has been extended until the end of the month.
Here is their schedule for the rest of October:
- Friday, Oct. 23, 2020 – Block Z
- Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020 – Coco
- Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020 – Block Z
- Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020 – Let Life Be Beautiful
Tickets are free, but must be reserved online beforehand. There is room for 117 cars per screening.
In the GTA
There are also a handful of drive-in theatres just outside of Toronto. Most of them operate seven days a week, and their movies and showtimes can be found on their respective websites.
- Sunset Drive-In Theatre (Barrie)
- The 5 Drive-In Theatre (Oakville)
- Starlite Drive-In Theatre (Hamilton)
- Stardust Drive-In Theatre (Newmarket)
- Mustang (London)
So grab your car and all of your friends (in your social bubble, of course), and go see a flick at a drive-in this fall!