If you love to show pride in where you are from, wearing clothing from Peace Collective is a sure way to wear your heart on your sleeve — and give back while you do it.
You have an option to shop by “pride” by choosing sweaters from Toronto, the West Coast and Canada, or an MLB and NBA sports team — and for every piece sold, five school meals will be provided to a child in need.
By 2030, Peace Collective said it has a goal to provide 10,000 kids with school meals for an entire year. “Our vision is that every child receives one daily meal at school, and that all those who have more than they need share with those that lack even the most basic things,” they say.
Peace Collective sells t-shirts, hoodies, outerwear, accessories including bags, mugs and headwear, and apparel for man’s best friend.
- A hoodie for you and three friends
This prize package is valued at $280
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DailyHiveToronto on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a hoodie for you and 3 friends from @peacecollectiv3 in @DailyHiveTO’s annual #DH12Days http://bit.ly/2PNxiCD RT to enter!
3. Subscribe to the Daily Hive newsletter: (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18.