Flights across the country are a steal right now — as in, Toronto to Vancouver for just $100.
The cheap flights were found by flight-deal-finding website YYZ Deals and appear to be for select dates between September to mid-December.
According to the travel deal, Flair Airlines has dropped the price of their fall flights from Toronto to Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton down to between $100 and $160 roundtrip including taxes.
The flights are non-stop both ways.
- It will soon be illegal to force airline passengers to sit on the tarmac in Canada
- Airlines could soon have to compensate passengers for delayed flights, lost bags
- Canadian company designs hotel rooms that can double as driverless vehicles (VIDEO)
YYZ Deals reminds travellers that $100 roundtrip is the base price, and includes only a personal item. “Low cost carriers charge extra for everything,” adds the deal site.
Everything else is an extra cost including carry-on, checked baggage, and seat selection. Checked baggage is an additional $30 each way and $35 for a carry-on each way.
$160 roundtrip is the price with carry-on or a checked bag included, for a more fair comparison against other airlines, according to the travel deal.
Availability for travel
Late September, October, November, first half of December 2019.
How to find and book this deal
1. Start with a Google Flights search like this one:
Google Flights: Toronto to Vancouver (non-stop flights)
Google Flights: Toronto to Calgary (non-stop flights)
Google Flights: Toronto to Edmonton (non-stop flights)
– click on the departure date box to browse for cheap date combinations
– look for the dates that are $101 CAD roundtrip or less
2. Go to the Flair Air website
– search for a flight from Toronto (YYZ) to Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton
– use the same dates you found on Google Flights
If you have any troubles finding the return price at the $49 mark, try booking each flight as one way.
And get ready to see the West Coast!