If you’ve been itching to get out of the city and head to Rio de Janeiro, this is your chance.
And the best part is, earlier this year, in a measure to boost tourism, the government of Brazil has waived visa requirements for citizens of Canada, as well as the USA. The new initiative came into effect as of June 18, 2019.
Just in time for a cheap flight to Brazil.
According to travel website YYZ Deals, Delta has some flights mid-September from Toronto to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for $561 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
The flights have one stop each way in Atlanta.
- 52 epic travel experiences for your 2019 bucket list
- 55 picture-perfect beaches that are calling your name this winter
- Brazil officially drops visa requirements for Canada, US, Australia and Japan
How to find and book this deal
2. Search for a flight from Toronto (YYZ) to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (GIG)
– Try one of the following date combinations, as per YYZDeals:
Sep 10 to Sep 26, 27
Sep 13 to Sep 26, 27
Sep 19 to Sep 26, 27
Considering the majority of flights to Rio are about double that price, this is definitely a great deal.
Get ready to say Olá to Rio.