If you’ve been itching to get out of the cold and head to Rio de Janeiro, this is your chance.
According to travel website YYZ Deals, American Airlines has dropped the price of their March flights from Toronto to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil down to $522 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
The flights have 1 stop each way, in New York City for three hours.
- 52 epic travel experiences for your 2019 bucket list
- 55 picture-perfect beaches that are calling your name this winter
- The Brazilian government just made it a lot easier for Canadians to visit
While Canadians require a visa to visit Brazil, it is easy to do so now through the VFS Global website — it should cost around $40 US.
The flights are for March 2019, aka next month.
How to find and book this deal
1. Go to Flighthub
2. Search for a flight from Toronto (YYZ) to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (GIG)
– Try one of the following date combinations, as per YYZ Deals:
Mar 18 to Mar 25, 26, 27, 28
Mar 19 to Mar 25, 26, 27, 28
Mar 20 to Mar 25, 26, 27, 28
Mar 21 to Mar 25, 26, 27, 28
Considering the majority of flights to Rio is about double that price, this is definitely a steal.
And there’s no better time to get out of Toronto.