Between the beautiful scenery, immersive culture, and phenomenal food, there’s no end of things to do in Osaka, Japan.
And whether you’ve just been bitten by the wanderlust bug, or you’ve been biding your time for a fantastic deal, now’s the perfect time.
Thanks to YYZ Deals, we know you can now fly from Toronto to Osaka, Japan (OSA) for as low as $670 roundtrip. At full price, these flights can often cost anywhere from $900 to well over $1,400.
While most flights YYZ Deals lists are with Japan Airlines, similar deals are also available with American Airlines.
Dates can be found between September through to December this year, as well as several dates in January and February of 2020.
Of note, most flights have 2 stops each way, usually in a US city and in Tokyo. Overall, it’s about 5 hours of extra travel time (each way) versus the fastest flights from Toronto to Osaka, according to YYZ Deals.
They also note that Osaka has 2 airports, as YYZ Deals indicates, some flights are in and out of Osaka’s Itami (ITM) airport. With other flights, you fly into ITM, but come home from KIX.
- You can fly around the world from Toronto for around $1600 this summer
- This stunning lavender farm near Toronto needs to be on your summer bucket list (PHOTOS)
- You'll be able to fly from downtown Toronto to Bruce Peninsula this summer
Here’s how to book the deal:
2. Search for a flight from Toronto (YYZ) to Osaka, Japan (OSA)
3. Rather than choosing specific dates, select the “whole month” tab and click on “cheapest month.”
You’ll be able to see a list of the cheapest flights.
Some of the Japan Airlines flights have an airport change, meaning you would need to get from one Tokyo airport to the other when making your connection. The travel website advises against these flights.
Playing around with the dates may avoid that problem.