Pack your bags and dig out your passport.
WestJet is holding a “Spring Getaway” sale and as a result, you can fly to New York for a fantastic price.
- The world’s best airport is about to get even better with this epic new addition (VIDEO)
- Oscar nominated Canadian short will stream online for FREE from February 11 to 24
- It's time for you to finally understand everything about blockchain
You can fly from Toronto (YYZ) to New York (LGA) for $215 roundtrip, with plenty of flight dates available during April, May, and June. Flights around this time of year can cost upwards of $260.
Both the departure and return flight are non-stop, with each leg of the trip being 90 minutes in duration.
To take advantage of this deal, you’ll have until Thursday, February 14 to book.
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the Skyscanner website.
2. Select your departure and return location as Toronto (YYZ) and New York (LGA), respectively.
3. Rather than selecting a specific date, change your selection to month and pick “cheapest month.”
4. Proceeding to the next screen will open up a calendar view and give a full selection of dates and prices. Keep playing with the dates, as you can book trips to be anywhere from four to seven (or more) days.