If you’re already dreading winters in Toronto, you can plan ahead by booking a low-cost flight to Mexico City.
According to travel website YYZ Deals, Aeromexico has dropped the price of their flights from Toronto to Mexico City down to $327 roundtrip — and yes, including taxes.
The flights are non-stop both ways.
The travel site also says there are a large number of dates available throughout 2019 and all the way up to May 2020.
YYZ Deals lists availability for travel as September, October, November, first half of December 2019, as well as January, February, March, April, and May 2020.
How to find and book this deal
1. Start with a Google Flights search like this one:
Google Flights: Toronto to Mexico City (non-stop flights)
– Click on the departure date box to browse for cheap date combinations
– Look for the dates that are $338 CAD roundtrip
– Search for a flight from Toronto (YYZ) to Mexico City (MEX)
– Use the same dates you found on Google Flights.
Once you click on the “see deals” tab, it will show all the websites offering the prices above.
Note: most of these flight have no checked bags, which may add additional costs.
So say “hola” to Mexico, and goodbye to our snowy December… at least for a few days.