Toronto’s tech scene continues to boom, and with it, another major conference is coming to the city.
From November 4 to 6, the IBM annual academic and research conference takes place in Toronto, and CASCON is partnering with the annual developer conference, Evoke, to present CASCON x EVOKE.
This event will bring the academic tech world of Canada and the tech industry of Canada together for the first time.
CASCON x Evoke will feature over 1,500 attendees bringing together the worlds of academia, research, development and every industry for three days of demos, discussions and talks on everything AI, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Data, Extended Reality, Quantum Computing, Software Engineering, and more.
Highlights of the speakers include:
- Robert Herjavec: Founder & CEO, Herjavec Group; Shark Tank Investor, Former Dragon’s Den Investor
- Dr. Ann Cavoukian: Executive Director, Global Privacy & Security by Design Centre; Former Ontario Privacy Commissioner, Former Privacy Advisor at Sidewalk Labs
- Bruce Croxon: Managing Partner, Round13 Capital; Former Dragon’s Den Investor
- Kardinal Offishall: Artist, Entrepreneur, Universal Music Group
- Swish Goswami: CEO & Founder, Trufan; Ted Talk Speaker
- Giancarlo “Blazendary” Purch: Youtube Influencer
- Annika Boron: Instagram Influencer
- Felix Paquin-Brien: Manage of Pro Fortnite Player “Fatch”
- Shane Talbot: Esports Manager, Raptors Uprising
- Sylvain Laporte: President, Canadian Space Agency
According to organizers, the conference attracts software developers, researchers, innovators, technologists, and decision makers from academia, industry, and government who come together to learn about technology trends, present papers, participate in workshops, and exhibit prototypes and solutions.
Where: Hilton Toronto / Markham Suites Conference Center and Spa
When: November 4 to 6
Tickets: Starting at $200, available online
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of CASCON x EVOKE Conference