Toronto Blue Jays 50/50 draws are coming back in a big way.
The Jays Care Foundation announced that the team’s season-opening draw will feature a guaranteed $500,000 minimum jackpot and six additional Blue Jays early bird prizes.
Sales for the draw launched today and will continue through the final game of the season’s first homestand, when the Blue Jays play the New York Yankees on Wednesday, April 14.
Early bird prize schedule:
- March 14: George Springer replica jersey
- March 21: Nate Pearson signed baseball
- March 28: Joe Carter signed bat
- April 1: Hyun Jin Ryu signed jersey
- April 4: 2021 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
- April 11: Vladimir Guerrero Jr. signed jersey
New for this season, the Blue Jays will be offering five “mega jackpots,” with proceeds going towards supporting kids in specific Jays Care programs. Draws will take place for every home and away game.
Mega jackpot schedule:
- March 9 to April 14: Supporting a safe return to community baseball diamonds
- May 18-30: Challenger Baseball
- June 11-24: Indigenous Rookie League
- July 30 to August 12: Toronto Community Housing Rookie League
- August 13-26: Girls At Bat
Last year’s season-opening draw for the team set an MLB record with a $1.197 million jackpot. Fans in Ontario can purchase tickets for the draws now at bluejays.com/5050.