The Seattle Public Library will suspend Library services at five branches with ballot boxes on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3.
As a large turnout of voters is expected, the locations will not be offering book returns, curbside service, or even restroom operations to reduce crowding. Ballot boxes will remain open.
The five closed locations include the following:
- Ballard Branch, 5614 22nd Ave. N.W., 206-684-4089
- Beacon Hill Branch, 2821 Beacon Ave. S., 206-684-4711
- Broadview Branch, 12755 Greenwood Ave. N, 206-684-7519
- High Point Branch, 3411 S.W. Raymond St., 206-684-7454
- Lake City Branch, 12501 28th Ave. N.E., 206-684-7518
Curbside Service for pickup of holds will still be available on Tuesday at the Central Library, Douglass-Truth, and Rainier Beach branches. Restrooms will be open at the Central Library, Capitol Hill, and University branches. Book drops will be open at Columbia, Green Lake, Greenwood, Northeast, and Southwest branches.