Instead of an in-person conference this year, Future for Us, a platform dedicated to advancing womxn of color at work, is holding its annual conference for Womxn of Color online.
On Friday, May 22, join discussions that cover what womxn of color are doing to shift culture, decolonize wealth, and win allies in the workplace.
“Across all sectors, the 21st-century workplace falls short in meeting the aspirations of womxn of color. Together we can open more doors, make room at the table for womxn of color, and accelerate the evolution of the workplaces where we thrive,” states the Future of Us.
The day-long event running from 8 am to 2 pm will feature power-packed panels, fireside chats, and workshops for womxn with big dreams and bold ideas.
Featured speakers include:
- Tiffany Dufu, Founder & CEO of The Cru & Author of Drop the Ball
- Minda Harts, CEO of The Memo & Author of The Memo: What Women of Color Need to Know to Secure a Seat at the Table
- Brittany Chavez, Founder & CEO of ShopLatinx
- Naomi Gonzalez, Co-Founder and COO of TomboyX
- Cynthia Tee, VP of Technology and Commerce at Nordstrom
- Angelina Howard, Sr. Product Manager and President of the Black Employee Network at Amazon
- Elizabeth Marengo, Head of Diversity & Inclusion at Nestlé
- And more
View this post on Instagram
Leave the conference with actionable skills that will equip you in your career to ascend to leadership and build a community to help you meet your goals.
Tickets to the event can be purchased online. General admission tickets are $50 while VIP tickets are $100. Special pricing is available for students.