Hong Kong Airlines Contest Details
(1) HX will provide two sets of Economy Class free-of-charge air tickets (the “FOC Tickets”) on flights operated by HX between Vancouver, Hong Kong and Saigon for departing within the period from 01 October 2018 to 1 October 2019 (both days inclusive), subject to the additional terms and conditions set forth in the Appendix hereto. Failing which, the items sponsored by HX will be automatically forfeited without compensation or notice.
(2) All tickets issued under this Agreement are subject to the conditions of carriage established by HX, which are subject to change from time to time.
(3) The FOC Ticket is non-transferable, non-negotiable and only available to such persons (“Ticket User”). It is a condition of this agreement that no ticket issued hereunder shall be sold, whether for money or for money’s worth. All taxes and fuel surcharges are to be paid by the Ticket User on or before the time of ticket issuance, except where airport taxes are collected during check-in at certain airports.
(4) Notwithstanding anything contained in this agreement to the contrary, HX may discontinue flights or change flight schedules for any reason whatsoever without notice, liability or obligation to the Ticket User. If any FOC Ticket is issued and subsequently cancelled due to the suspensions or cancellations of any flight route, HX will be responsible to issue a new FOC Ticket only and will not provide any cash compensation in any event.
(5) Both parties will adhere to the price set by each party as final. Both parties agree and accept that the pricing for product(s) and/or service(s) represents fair market value, to the best of their knowledge.
(6) 3 nights in Saigon ground arrangements and transportation for the prize winners respectively will be provided by a third party.
(7) All FOC Tickets will be issued in the name of the prize winners. Please make sure the name submitted is consistent with the name of the passport holder. Name change is not allowed. Date change or name correction due to mis-input is permitted within the ticket validity period, subject to an amendment fee of HKD500 per transaction.
(8) If a child under 12 will use the FOC Ticket, he/she will have to be accompanied by an adult to be on board.
(9) Tickets will be issued after a reservation is confirmed and open dated tickets are not permitted. Reservation for the flight for the FOC Tickets must be made before 1 September 2019, or else the FOC Tickets will be forfeited. Confirmation of reservations will be subject to flight availability and capacity control of HX.
(10) Travelling period: Departure for the period from 01 October 2018 to 01 October 2019] (both days inclusive).
(11) The following black-out dates apply to the free tickets: 26 September to 11 October 2018, 19 December 2018 to 5 January 2019, 29 January – 17 February 2019, 16-25 April 2019, 26 September – 10 October 2019.
(12) Accommodation and insurance is not included in this sponsorship. The Ticket User is responsible for the stopover expenses if any, such as hotel accommodation and local transportation
(13) Minimum stay and maximum stay of the FOC Tickets are 2 days and 15 days respectively. Departed city and return trip destination must be Vancouver. The Ticket User must provide their own transportation to and from YVR airport. Tickets are non-reroutable.
(14) The Ticket User must present a valid redemption letter and passport in order to claim the FOC Tickets. Failure to present the valid documents will render the passenger disqualified and the tickets forfeited.
All FOC Tickets cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or any other items.
(15) If any FOC Ticket is issued and subsequently cancelled due to the suspensions or cancellations of any flight route, HX will be responsible to issue a new FOC Ticket only and will not provide any cash compensation in any event.
(16) HX reserves the right to suspend, amend, or modify any of these rules, terms and conditions without prior notice.
(17) All matters of disputes arising from the sponsorship tickets will be subject to the final decision of HX.
*All above guidelines valid as of October 31, 2018.