Project Coordinator, Digital Experience
Who we are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony is a fun group of hard-working individuals, working on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital. We work hard but have fun while doing it.
Colony Digital is looking for Project Coordinator, Digital Experience to manage small-to-mid size web and design projects. This individual will be responsible for serving as the primary contact for clients and managing projects assigned to them from scoping, inception, kickoff, execution, and closeout. On top of providing a high-touch level of client service, this individual will excel at understanding requirements, identify business goals, and transform into project plans.
In addition to client projects, they will manage the internal agency inbox to intake, process, schedule, and manage projects for Daily Hive and Colony cross-departmental requests.
Working closely with the Project Management Lead, the Project Coordinator will collaboratively manage resourcing, deliverables, and priorities to ensure execution and completion of promised deliverables within budget and scope.
This is an entry-level position based in downtown Vancouver that reports directly to the Project Management Lead.
What you’ll be doing
- Facilitate client kick-off and introduction meetings
- Support the Project Management Lead, to ensure completion of all deliverables throughout the entire project lifecycle: end-to-end from requirements to post implementation phases
- Manage Daily Hive requests inbox to properly onboard and intake asks through a proper project process
- Liaising with clients and internal team members to define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Acting as a point of contact to communicate project status adequately to all participants and keeping clients informed on team deliverables
- Creating and maintaining project documentation, plans and reports
- Helping schedule multiple projects and tasks for the team
- Support the broader team in understanding and interpreting our client’s business challenges and goals
- Gather information on our client’s business processes, critical success factors, marketplace, and competitive standing through interviews and research
- Structure presentations, documentation, request for proposal responses, and other collateral as needed
Who you are
- Post-secondary education in business, communications, marketing, or equivalent discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Experience using project management platforms to such as Trello, Asana, Basecamp, etc.
- High level understanding and keen interest in all things digital and design
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of resourcing, budgeting, and collaboration tools
Benefits of working with us
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Be part of a crazy, hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Office is conveniently located in Downtown Vancouver near transit hubs
- Opportunity to enrol in the company’s group benefits program after 3 months of probation
This is a full-time, permanent role based in downtown Vancouver reporting directly to the Project Management Lead.
If all the above interested you and you’re ready to become part of a fast-paced, growing company, APPLY HERE.
We thank all applicants for applying however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted November 21, 2018