If you’re desperately in need of a maple fix head down to Montreal Olympic Stadium where a huge sugar shack festival will be happening from April 12 to 22.
Le Temps des Sucres will be featuring delicious fare created by some all-star chefs.
These won’t be your ordinary sugar shack dishes. Instead, renowned Quebec chefs Martin Juneau, Marie-Fleur St-Pierre, Alexandre Gosselin, and Rémy Couture will be cooking up 4-course contemporary meals that will highlight the sweet taste of maple.
The great thing about this event is that there are vegetarian dining options, so if you like to go meatless you won’t be missing out.
Curious about what you’ll be eating? Check out the event’s delectable menu:
There are three different pricing options for the event:
- $35 gets you 3 courses and 1 dessert
- $45 gets you 3 courses, 1 dessert, and 1 beer for each meal
- $65 gets you 3 courses, 1 dessert, and 1 wine pairing for each meal
This is definitely THE sugar shack event attend this year so get your tickets soon!
Where: Olympic Stadium’s Esplanade Financière Sun Life Source
When: April 12 to 22, 2018
Tickets: $35 to $65, available online
- A massive maple festival is happening in Montreal
- You can visit Montreal museums for FREE this spring
- Montreal's epic Mac N' Cheese week is happening in April