If you’re looking for unique gifts this holiday season check out the Sustainable Holiday Artisan Market at Concordia’s rooftop greenhouse.
This eco-friendly market will feature local vendors and artists who specialize in environmentally friendly products.
The vendors include:
- City Farm School and Concordia Greenhouse – Tinctures, Balms
- Naughty Nettle Medicinals – Medicinal Transformations
- Blueberry jams- Hand crafted herbal and radical home products
- Moosewood soaps – Natural handmade soap
- Ugandan Fair Trade
- The Wind and the Turtle / The wind and the turtle – Herbal Smokes
- Naomi Pearl Ron Silverman – Handmade ceramics
- TinyHomestead – Local honey
- Oxyd Creations – Professional bicycle part fashion and accessories
- CCSA Concordia Ceramics Student Association – Student-made handmade ceramics
- Neumark Design – Edible plants
Concordia’s cozy greenhouse is the perfect place for all your sustainable holiday shopping needs!
Where: Concordia Greenhouse, 1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W. 13th floor
When: November 28, 2017
Time: From 5 to 8 pm