If you thought Ivanka was the first to get caught shooting
longing side glances at Justin Trudeau, you’ve been out of the loop.
So while Twitter had a field day with Ivanka’s Trudeau encounter, she’s by no means the first (nor will she be the last) celebrity figure to fall for the PM’s luscious locks.
Of course, it’s no surprise that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has got the whole world swooning. The youngest-ever leader of Canada has been compared to a Disney prince, made into countless memes, and triggered grown men to grovel.
The list of dignitaries caught falling over Canada’s PM continues to grow…
Get you someone that looks at you the way Ivanka Trump looks at Justin Trudeau pic.twitter.com/sxTAlpi4av
— Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) February 13, 2017
— Padfoot ♛ (@padfoot669) February 15, 2017
Dontcha wish a girl as pretty as Kate Middleton, looks at you like she looks at Justin Trudeau?
So much cuteness in this pic. pic.twitter.com/i84jKUMFiw
— HQ (@echqeu) February 15, 2017
Even POTUS looks smitten in this one.
I hate Trump with all my might but we honestly make the same face when looking at Justin Trudeau pic.twitter.com/wm816d2SUY
— Jenna🏳️🌈McKee (@JennaMckB) February 13, 2017
So take this as a warning – should you ever find yourself in the PM’s presence, know that the next time you see a picture of yourself it will likely be in a meme.
- Twitter is convinced Ivanka Trump is in love with Justin Trudeau
- White House press secretary Sean Spicer calls Canada’s PM “Joe Trudeau" (VIDEO)
- 16 hilarious tweets about #JoeTrudeau after Sean Spicer misnames Canadian Prime Minister
- Trudeau first world leader to avoid Trump‘s awkward handshake
- Twitter reacts hilariously to Trudeau speaking French at the White House