Santa Claus made an appearance in Montreal this weekend. On Saturday, the streets were filled with Christmas spirit as crowds gathered for the 67th Montreal Santa Claus Parade.
From amazing floats to colourful costumes, this year’s parade was the perfect way to kick off the holiday season in the city.
If you missed it, or want to relive the magic, here are 19 photos of the 2017 Montreal Santa Claus Parade!
- Magical light-up fountain holiday show returning to Complexe Desjardins
- This magical Christmas village is just 30 minutes away from Montreal
- You can meet Rudolph at Longueuil Public Market in December
- You've got to check out this beautiful Christmas village near Atwater Market
- Montreal's giant two-day Etsy holiday market returns next month