Santa Claus is officially coming to town.
On November 18, head down to Sainte-Catherine West, between Du Fort and Saint-Urbain streets to experience Montreal’s magical Santa Claus Parade.
The 67th edition of the parade will feature over 20 floats including the Christmas Fairy’s and Santa Claus’, and a wide range of artists, musicians, dancers and street performers.
It’s guaranteed to be a Christmas extravaganza you don’t want to miss!
Where: Sainte-Catherine West, between Du Fort and Saint-Urbain streets
When: Saturday, November 18, 2017
Time: 11 am
- Magical light-up fountain holiday show returning to Complexe Desjardins
- This Montreal home will have an epic Christmas display with 100,000 lights
- One of Canada's largest outdoor light festivals is just two hours away from Montreal
- There's a huge pop-up Etsy holiday market happening this month
- The Plaza St-Hubert Christmas Parade returns in less than a month