Our favourite winter event is back this weekend.
Happening on January 7, 2018, the international No Pants Subway Ride will be taking over the Montreal metro all afternoon long.
The ride will begin at Sherbrooke metro station at 2:30 pm.
According to the event’s Facebook page, the route is planned as follows:
- Catch the first train to Berri-UQAM
- Transfer to the green line towards Angrignon
- Enjoy your time on the green line, visit a few stations, chat with people!
- Regroup at Lionel Groulx to head back to Berri-UQAM on the green line
- Meet up at Berri-UQAM at “The Puck” (right after the turnstiles in the middle of the first floor) for photos
The International No Pants Subway Ride started in New York in 2002 and has since become a global event with celebrations taking place all over the world.
As per usual, the event is a “celebration of silliness and nothing more. It is absurdity for absurdity’s sake.”
Remember to wear your best undies!
Where: Sherbrooke metro station
When: January 7, 2018
Time: Between 2:30 and 4:30 pm