Between blowing snow, ice storms and treacherous winds, odds are you’d rather be laying on a beach somewhere.
Turns out you can be, for a pretty solid deal… even if it’s later this year.
According to the travel gurus over at Next Departure, Interjet has dropped the price of their flights from Montreal to Cancun, Mexico down to between $193 and $235 CAD roundtrip.
This is a particularly good deal, as these flights generally hover around the $500 range.
- You can fly from Montreal to Hawaii for $403 return this winter
- You can fly from Montreal to Australia for under $800 roundtrip this year
- Trip of a lifetime: Win a luxurious spa retreat for 2 in Jamaica (CONTEST)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is FINALLY getting its first Hagrid-themed ride
Here’s how you can get to and from sweet sunny Cancun on the cheap:
1. Go to Interjet’s Canadian Site
2. Search for Montreal (YUL) to Cancun (CUN) roundtrip
3. Open up the price calendar and look for departure dates listed for $142 CAD one-way and return dates listed for $93 CAD one-way. Your roundtrip price should come out to $235 CAD roundtrip.
4. You can book this for even cheaper by booking on Interjet’s Mexico site — Take those same dates found on Interjet’s Canadian Site and plug it into Interjet’s Mexico site . Your total roundtrip should come out to $2806 to $2813 MXN ($193 CAD) roundtrip.
Before you start packing your sandals and sunscreen, your trip itinerary should look like this:
And that’s your recipe for a cheap trip to Cancun, happy travels!