With the start of winter just weeks away, there’s no better time to book a trip as far away from the cold as fast as possible and the fine folks at Flytrippers have put together an around-the-world itinerary that won’t even take a month to turn you into a full-fledged globetrotter – literally.
The globetrotting excursion departs from Montreal this January and will have you back on Canadian soil the first week of March.
On the destination hotlist? How about England, Morocco, Greece, Singapore, Philippines, Japan, and Hawaii — not a bad way to spend your winter if you ask us.
The best part of all? You can enjoy all of these incredible destinations for only $1,264.
Sounds too good to be true? Trust us, it’s not. This travel deal includes all taxes and mandatory fees, the only slight caveat is the cheaper flights on this list are on ultra-low-cost carriers, which means you have to travel light to avoid extra baggage fees.
So, if you’re feeling adventurous, have some vacation time saved up, and have the travel bug, here’s what your next three months could look like:
- Flight 1: Montreal to London – January 13 – $210
- Flight 2: London to Marrakesh – January 17 – $34
- Flight 3: Marrakesh to Athens – January 25 – $35
- Flight 4: Athens to Singapore – February 2 – $284
- Flight 5: Singapore to Manila – February 6 – $114
- Flight 6: Manila to Osaka – February 17 – $125
- Flight 7: Osaka to Honolulu – February 26 – $141
- Flight 8: Honolulu to Montreal- March 6 – $321
Now, if you are looking to bring a suitcase, Flytrippers is predicting that you’ll probably have to pay an extra $350, which isn’t that bad if you don’t like travelling light.
You can head over to Flytrippers right now to book all the flights for your next great adventure.
See you on the other side… of the world.
- Holiday gift ideas for the traveller in your life
- 10 pairs of winter-perfect boots you can buy in Canada
- You can fly from Montreal to beautiful Hawaii for under $535 this winter
- Canada ranked #1 most Christmassy country in the world