The quarantine just got a whole lot tastier.
Les Restaurants Lafleur has announced that as of Thursday, all of its locations are reopening. The popular Quebec fast-food chain will be open Monday to Sunday from 11 am to 7 pm.
Restaurants that offer drive-thru will be operating as such exclusively. Non-drive-thru locations are offering take-out orders inside.
- See also:
All Lafleur outlets have incorporated additional preventative measures to ensure customer safety including the installation of plexiglass panels at counters, an arrow system to direct physical distancing, and staff sanitary measures.
Restaurants offering the drive-thru service is as follows:
- Montréal, formerly Ville Saint-Pierre (90 Montréal-Toronto Boulevard)
- Pierrefonds (9534 Gouin Boulevard West)
- Sainte-Catherine (5740 Route 132)
- Repentigny (116 Industriel Boulevard)
- Salaberry-de-Valleyfield (5414 Hébert Boulevard)
- Sorel-Tracy (209 Rue du Roi)
- Chambly (1999 De Périgny Boulevard)
- Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (1100 Du Séminaire Boulevard North)
For the rest of the month (until May 31), Lafleurs is offering virtual coupons for deals on the following menu items.
- Regular-sized poutine: $3.75
- Grilled hot dog: $1.13
- Steamy hot-dog: $0.73
- Smoked meat sandwich: $5.13
- Hamburger: $2.75
Lafleur will be accepted both cash and card though non-cash transactions are preferred.
Clients are asked to visit the Lafleur Facebook page for more info.