Be prepared for a busy weekend on the roads in Montreal.
From St. Patrick’s Day festivities to ongoing work on the Turcot Interchange, expect some delays.
Here are the closures you need to know for this weekend. Be sure to plan your trip ahead.
- The Bonaventure Expressway toward the Champlain Bridge will be closed to traffic between Exit 4 for Highway 15 North/Highway 20 West to Nuns’ Island from Friday at 10 am to Monday at 5 am
- Exit 57 off Highway 15 South will be closed during the same time
- Highway 15 South will be closed from 10 pm Friday until 5 am Monday
- Drivers going to Nuns’ Island from Montreal will only be able to access Exit 57S from Highway 15 South
- Expect a closure from Exit 5 at Robert-Bourassa Blvd. to the entrance at Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue Blvd. in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce/Lachine
- Highway 20 eastbound will be closed from 1st Ave. in Lachine to the Angrignon Blvd. entrance
- Access to Highway 20 West and downtown from Highway 15 North will be closed at de la Verendrye. Drivers can use Decarie
- Ville-Marie Expressway (Route 136) will be closed in both directions from midnight Friday, March 16 until 5 am Monday, March 19
- This year’s parade will take place on March 18 on de Maisonneuve Blvd. starting at City Councillors St. and ending at Mackay St.
- The streets will be blocked off from 7 am to 5 pm