Google Canada has just rolled out an expansion for vacation rental bookings, in aim of making the trip planning process both faster and easier.
Vacation rental properties are now available on Google Hotel Search from a variety of partners including Expedia, HomeAway, Hotels.com, RedAwning, TripAdvisor, and VRBO.
- This is how far in advance to book your flight to get the best deal
- 10 cheapest places for Canadians to travel in 2019
- 9 life-changing travel apps you can’t afford to ignore
Delivering a broader set of choices for lodging across the globe, the search experience is available now starting with mobile and to be followed by desktop later this month.
With the new search option, you can see price and amenity filters to narrow your search, browse photos, read reviews and see rates and availability of the vacation rental property from the travel provider. When you’re ready to book, click “Book” to be taken to the partner pages to complete your transaction.
This new roll-out follows the redesign of Google’s mobile and desktop hotel search experience, helping travellers find the best hotels by price, location and ratings. Earlier this month, the search giant added a new hotel deals filter and expanded hotel highlights with photos and reviews.
Your dream vacay is just a few clicks away, so here’s some inspo to point you in the right direction!
- Mark Your Maps: 56 recommendations for every type of traveller in 2019
- Finally, the spot that checks off all the criteria for your dream vacation
- 9 epic experiences that make Peru the ultimate bucket list country
- 12 incredible destinations that active travellers will love
- 12 off the beaten path destinations you need to add to your bucket list