One of Canada’s biggest and most highly-anticipated cannabis trade shows is coming to Toronto next weekend.
The Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo is back in the city for its first stop in Toronto since the legalization of adult-use recreational pot. As always, the event will be offering wall to wall opportunities to meet and learn from those working in the new industry.
The event is geared towards everyone from patients to consumers, industry professionals, and investors. It’s set to feature over exhibitors from around the world, informed speakers, as well as representatives from major companies across the country.
- Cannabis odour: Part of farming or an environmental problem?
- Canadian medical marijuana company partnering with Harvard medical school
- How cannabis tolerance works and why it develops so quickly
There’s also going to be live cooking and growing demos, a TVape lounge, as well as a cannabis career fair, giving you the chance to learn all about this new fast-paced industry.
Vendor and speaker details are available on Lift’s website. But if you’re looking to go for a day or even the whole weekend, there will be plenty to learn and do. This is the biggest cannabis conference to come to downtown and should not be missed.
This year’s panel topics include:
- Forecasting Canada: The Canadian Consumer Story Told Through Sales and Behavioural Data, a co-presentation by cannabis data leaders Lift & Co. and Headset
- Medical Cannabis: Where Canada Fits into Cutting-Edge Research, dissecting the most significant research happening in Canada today
- Retail Rollout: Trends in Cannabis Retail Stores, a look at cross-sector integration as new product trends become available.
The event organizers say over 250 exhibitors and hundreds of speakers will be hosted at the conference, and last year’s Toronto event drew in more than 20,000 visitors alone.
Here’s some of what to expect over the four-day event:
Thursday, June 6, Business Conference
The first day of the event is for those looking to get into the nitty-gritty of the canna-business. It’s time to hear from experts in law, retail, growing, policy, and more about how to survive, thrive, and plan for the future.
Friday, June 7, Industry Day
Creating space for those already in the industry, Industry Day creates opportunities for cannabis professionals to kick-start meaningful conversations, relationships, and deals.
Saturday and Sunday, June 8 to 9, Consumer Weekend
Whether you’re brand new to cannabis, a long-time consumer, you depend on cannabis for medical purposes, or are simply canna-curious, now is the time to learn about the cannabis industry.
When: June 6 to 9, 2019
Where: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building, 255 Front St
Price: Tickets start at $25 for the weekend and go as high as $550 for Business Conference tickets.