If you’re curious about the flavour profile of certain cannabis strains, there’s a pop-up in town that could spark your interest.
Inside, you’ll find deliciously handcrafted and artfully created non-infused chocolates that bring to life the subtle flavours of COVE Cannabis‘ hand-trimmed, non-irradiated, terpene-rich cannabis strains.
The pop-up store has been created to celebrate the launch of COVE, the first premium-focused brand offered by The Cronos Group (a globally diversified cannabis company across four continents) for the domestic recreational market.
By inviting the public to experience the flavours of their chocolates, COVE’s cannabis experts are aiming to educate people about their Rise, Reflect, and Rest strains, straight from their cannabis experts.
The following COVE chocolate bars available at the pop-up:
- Rise – This 66% dark chocolate Rise bar has been created by BETA5 Chocolatiers and was inspired by the COVE Rise sativa strain. It’s got accents of roasted coffee beans, making it the perfect wake-up call to get your day started.
- Reflect – A white chocolate bar created by BETA5 Chocolatiers which was inspired by the COVE Reflect hybrid strain. This bar contains a balance of matcha green tea and mango which creates the best companion for when you need time to pause and reflect.
- Rest – The milk chocolate Rest bar has been created by BETA5 Chocolatiers, taking inspiration from the COVE Rest indica strain. A combination of smooth milk chocolate and relaxing lavender makes this perfect for unwinding and relaxing after a long day.
Guests must be 19+ to enter the pop-up shop, however, all chocolates available are non-infused and no cannabis is available on-site.
Find out more about COVE Crafted Chocolates here.
When: September 7 – September 16
Where: The Spoke Club – Second Floor 600 King Street West (King and Portland)
- Monday to Thursday: 3 pm to 9 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 11 am to 11 pm
- Sunday: 11 am to 8 pm