12 Days of Giveaways: Indochino suit and overcoat for you and a friend worth $2000
Indochino is a made-to-measure apparel company that believes you don’t need to spend a fortune on a custom wardrobe, and has created “a superior alternative to off-the-rack clothing, at ready-to-wear prices.”
Indochino customers have an opportunity to be their own designer to create custom blazers, overcoats, suits, and shirts, while selecting from hundreds of fabrics and personalization options — garments are then made to the measurements and shipped to the customer within three weeks.
At your convenience, you can also order your pieces online or in person at one of their many North American showrooms, including West Edmonton Mall.
- A two-piece custom suit for you and a friend (total of two)
- A custom overcoat for you and a friend (total of two)
This prize package is valued at $2,000.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DailyHiveEdmonton and @Indochino on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry each)
2. Follow Daily Hive on LinkedIn. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a 2-piece custom suit + custom overcoat for you AND a friend from @Indochino (valued at $2000) in @DailyHiveYEG’s #DH12Days http://bit.ly/2DVp9qa RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18.