The retailer is celebrating “Masturbation May” with some serious consumer testing.
Lovehoney is holding a 16-city recruitment tour across the US and Canada to get members for its Orgasm Advisory Board (yes, it’s real).
“We created the Orgasm Advisory Board to increase our connection with consumers and continue to evolve Lovehoney to be the best online resource for sexual wellness,” said Sarah Tomchesson, Lovehoney’s resident sexual wellness advisor.
“Despite the progress we’ve made, self-pleasure is still stigmatized and taboo in so many
places. Because of this, we wanted to take our recruitment initiative to the streets, meet people where they are and educate them about the benefits of masturbation,” she added.
The tour began in New York on May 6, but Lovehoney is coming to recruit Canadians on May 13 at the Rogers Centre in Toronto. It will also make a stop in Montreal, and professional sexologists will be present to answer all of your curiosities about sexual wellness and pleasure.
- You must be an adult over 18 years of age
- You should be living in the US or Canada
People across the gender and sexual orientation spectrums are encouraged to apply. So whether you’re a seasoned self-pleasurer with a collection of toys or have never worked out in the downstairs gym, all experience levels are welcome, too.
You can apply online if you can’t make it to the physical events (no pun intended).
What’s in it for you?
Once Lovehoney chooses 10 lucky panellists, they will receive the following:
- $1,000 for one year of service
- a pleasure package of sex toys every month (worth up to $250)
- An affiliate code for 20% off to share with their friends
- A chance to be part of the creative process and product design by providing real feedback during focus groups
- And, of course, bragging rights as a professional sex toy tester
Lovehoney recruitment tour
Date: May 13
Time: 12-5 pm
Venue: Rogers Centre
Date: May 19
Time: 3-7 pm
Venue: Rue Saint-Catherine & Rue Peel Olympic Park
Click here for a complete list of the tour’s dates and venues.