Have you ever been told by an employer to take a hike? Well, if you work at Parks Canada, that’s just part of the job.
If you’re looking for a new career with purpose, then you should know that the Parks Canada Agency is hiring more than a hundred nature lovers across the country.
You could work at one of Parks Canada’s national parks, national historic sites including national historic canals, national marine conservation areas, national urban parks, or at one of its administrative offices
One of the reasons why this is an ideal place to work is because of the huge flexibility the agency provides. Whether you’re looking for permanent, full-time work, or you’re looking for something seasonal, you’re sure to find a great opportunity that fits your lifestyle.
View this post on Instagram
Plus, for students, the agency has an excellent employment program with summer jobs, co-op work experiences, and part-time opportunities.
Here’s a quick look at some of the unique opportunities available, with salaries:
- Visitor Services Attendant – $24.39 to $26.51 per hour
- Field Unit Superintendent – $121,550 to $142,982 per year
- Ranch Hand Maintenance Coordinator – $27.75 to $30.16 per hour
- Internet Content & New Media Officer – $65,747 to $70,841 per year
- Heritage Presenter – $46,234 to $52,046 per year
- Cashier – $23.20 to $25.21 per hour
To check out all the open roles and opportunities, you can learn more and apply on the Parks Canada website.