Learning how to cycle safely is a life skill, but some of us don’t feel equipped to teach our kids how to get on their bikes.
Pedalheads Bike Camps are helping parents out by taking the hard work out of their hands. The bike program is located through Calgary (9 locations) and Greater Vancouver (15 locations), helping kids lose their training wheels so they can ride on their own.
The Pedalheads Learn to Ride Bike Camp is designed for kids aged two to 12. The fun and challenging day camp uses its own teaching methods, small class sizes, and exceptional instructors to teach your child how to navigate their bike safely. This training experience can help open up future cycling opportunities and more. To date, the program has taught more than 200,000 kids how to ride their bikes safely, getting them off the couch and immersed in an active environment.
Another cool option includes the Heroheads Superhero Camps for kids aged four to eight. The instructional program is jazzed up with a superhero theme that helps children develop various physical skills. These skills are broken down into progressive and manageable chunks.
Many kids also opt for the challenging Pedalheads Mountain Biking program designed for ages four to 15. This instructional mountain biking program helps participants develop various skills on trails, taking them on an adventure in the great outdoors.
Sign your child up online, email [email protected], or call 604-874-6464 for more information about available programs. You can also stay in the know about programs by checking out the Pedalheads Facebook and Twitter pages. Anxious to get your kid started? Enter the contest below for your chance to win a free camp for both you and a friend.
Enter for your chance to win two half day camps for you and a friend that can be claimed towards any of these following three options:
- Pedalheads Learn to Ride Bike Camp for kids 2-12 (Value of two is $375.90)
- Heroheads Superhero Camps for kids 4-8 (Value of two is $375.90)
- Pedalheads Mountain Biking Camp for kids 4-15 (Value of two is $480.90)
To enter for your chance to win two half day camps for your child and a friend as listed above, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow Pedalheads on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Retweet the following on Twitter and comment below telling us once you have: (1 entry)
- Win 2 half day @Pedalheads bike camps via a @CalgaryBuzz http://ow.ly/h3Zh300JDJk RT to enter!
3. Comment below telling us why you’d like to win this prize. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm, Monday, June 6 2016.