The annual Calgary Canada Day Fireworks will be lighting up the sky from the Centre Street Bridge again this year.
Canada Day celebrations will be on going all day around the city and fireworks will commence around 11 pm.
Where to watch Canada Day 2016 Fireworks in Calgary
- Crescent Heights Hill
- Sien Lok Park (Riverfront Avenue & 1 Street SW)
- Shaganappi Golf Course (1200 26th Street SW)
- Nose Hill Park (5620 14th Street NW)
- Tom Campbell’s Hill Park (25 St Georges Drive NE)
- Max Bell Centre (1001 Barlow Trail SE)