What happens when you take six celebrated Calgary chefs put them in a warehouse turned skate lab and let their creativity take over? Torched happens.
Engineering and food take the main stage as you enjoy an unforgettable dinning experience. Prawns will come from an ice block with your own little pick, cans of your vegetable dish will come down a conveyor belt, and meat will be roasting in a giant fire pit served on wooden plates you can throw back into the fire.
Tickets can be purchased online for $115 and include your dinner, drinks and quite the impressive show all around you.
- Jan Hansen – Hotel Arts
- Liana Robberecht – Winsport Canada
- Darren Maclean – Shokunin
- Cam Dobranski – Kensington Brasserie, Wine Bar, and Container Bar
- Kenny Kaechele – Workshop Kitchen + Culture
- John Michael MacNeil – The Belvedere
- Alison MacNeil – Private Chef (formally Black Pig Bistro)
Where: The Compound – Dartmouth Road & 26 Avenue SE
When: Wednesday, September 14 from 7 to 10 pm
Tickets: $115 (dinner and drinks included)