It’s been awhile since fiercely competitive Canadian chefs have heard the fateful “Please pack your knives and go,” since Top Chef Canada took a pause on Food Network Canada. Now the franchise is back with a fresh All Stars edition, with some new (and likely familiar) faces on the panel.
Launching April 2, Top Chef Canada All Stars will feature returning TC Canada alum vying for a chance to get their tear- and olive oil-stained hands on some serious cash.
- CBC is now casting The Great Canadian Baking Show
- 25 outrageous McDonald's All-Day Breakfast and regular menu mashups (PHOTOS)
While the toques in the competition kitchen have yet to be revealed, take a peek at the talent that will be putting the chefs through their paces:
- Eden Grinshpan, Host: Graduate of both cuisine and pastry at Le Cordon Bleu, Eden is a judge on Chopped Canada and hosted her own food adventure series Eden Eats on Cooking Channel in the U.S.
- Mark McEwan, Head Judge: Mark is a revered chef and restaurateur. As a leader in Canada’s food scene, Mark is owner of One Restaurant, Bymark, Fabbrica and McEwan Foods.
- Chris Nuttall-Smith, Resident Judge: Chris is a critically-acclaimed food writer and restaurant critic, most recently spending 10 years as a columnist for the Globe and Mail.
- Mijune Pak, Resident Judge: Mijune runs culinary adventure blog Follow Me Foodie, is a published author and regular food contributor for a variety of Canadian news outlets.
- Janet Zuccarini, Resident Judge: Janet is a well-known Toronto restaurateur, owning Toronto hot spots Café Nervosa, Gusto 101 and Pai Northern Thai Kitchen.
— EdenEats (@EdenEats) February 23, 2017
Top Chef Canada All Stars premiers April 2 on Food Network Canada.