Alright, you’ve made it halfway to the weekend. Now it’s time to get over the hump!
Here are a handful of things happening around town today that’ll help get you one step closer to the weekend.
Experience this heartfelt holiday classic as it comes to life in a live 1940’s radio style broadcast on the Lunchbox Theatre stage. Remember, “when you hear a bell that means an angel just got his wings!”
- Where: Lunchbox Theatre – 160 115 9 Avenue SE
- When: Now until to December 21
- Cost: Adult $25, Senior $20, Student $20
The Calgary Flames are only in town for 5 games in November, all the more reason to catch a game live and who better to see then Canadian rivals the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome – 555 Saddledome Rise SW
- When: Wednesday, November 30 at 6:30 pm
Make the perfect pop-up Christmas card for that special someone this holiday season.
- Where: Buttermilk Fine Walffles – 330 17 Avenue SW
- When: Wednesday, November 30 at 7 pm
- Cost: $40
Bring a glass of wine and your inner Picasso and get ready to create a masterpiece!
- Where: #118, 7004 MacLeod Trail
- When: Tuesday thru Saturday evenings
- Cost: $55
Try something different at the local coffee shop. Get fresh pizzas, baked to-order with a rotating feature meat and veg options.
- Where: Marda Loop – 2043 33rd Ave SW
- When: Wednesday, November 30 from 6 to 9 pm
- Cost: Meat – $13.50, Veg – $12.75