Alright, you’ve made it halfway to the weekend. Now it’s time to get over the hump!
Here are a handful of things happening around town today that’ll help get you one step closer to the weekend.
Experience this heartfelt holiday classic as it comes to life in a live 1940’s radio style broadcast on the Lunchbox Theatre stage. Remember, “when you hear a bell that means an angel just got his wings!”
- Where: Lunchbox Theatre – 160 115 9 Avenue SE
- When: Now until to December 21
- Cost: Adult $25, Senior $20, Student $20
Hop aboard the magical Polar Express and head to the North Pole to see Santa! You will receive hot chocolate and cookies on your journey along with caroling and holiday entertainment. Following the protocol in the movie guests are encouraged to wear their PJ’s and each child will receive a sleigh bell from Santa – to those who believe!
- Where: Aspen Crossing – Highway #24 Mossleigh
- When: November 25 until Christmas Eve
- Cost: Economy Seating $57, First Class Seating $65, Coach Class Seating $75, Dome Class Seating $75
Children of all ages will fall in love with this magical rendition of the original Disney Classic, Beauty and the Beast. Warm your heart with the beloved soundtrack of this holiday musical including everyone’s favourite, Be our Guest!
- Where: StoryBook Theatre – 375 Bermuda Drive NW
- When: Now until December 23
- Cost: Child (3-17) $20, Adult (18+) $25
Get ready for the Christmas season with the making of your own ugly christmas sweater. Glitters, lights, felt patches – whatever your heart desires.
- Where: Wurst – 2437 4th Street SW
- When: Wednesday, December 7
- Cost: $50
Try something different at the local coffee shop. Get fresh pizzas, baked to-order with a rotating feature meat and veg options.
- Where: Marda Loop – 2043 33rd Ave SW
- When: Wednesday, December 7 from 6 to 9 pm
- Cost: Meat – $13.50, Veg – $12.75