Alright, you’ve made it halfway to the weekend. Now it’s time to get over the hump!
Here are a handful of things happening around town today that’ll help get you one step closer to the weekend.
Hop aboard the magical Polar Express and head to the North Pole to see Santa! You will receive hot chocolate and cookies on your journey along with caroling and holiday entertainment. Following the protocol in the movie guests are encouraged to wear their PJ’s and each child will receive a sleigh bell from Santa – to those who believe!
- Where: Aspen Crossing – Highway #24 Mossleigh
- When: November 25 until Christmas Eve
- Cost: Economy Seating $57, First Class Seating $65, Coach Class Seating $75, Dome Class Seating $75
- What: Ski Mt. Norquay for only $2 on December 14th – yes that is less than a cup of coffee! If you thought this deal couldn’t get any better, then think again. Not only do you Ski for $2, but your money is also donated to a local charity at the end of the season. Help them beat their $20,000 total from last year!
- Where: Mt. Norquay – 1520 Banff, AB
- When: Wednesday, December 14
- Cost: $2
- What: This Calgarian holiday tradition continues to live on year after year! Stay warm by dressing in layers and consuming delicious hot chocolate, as you roam through the 200 beautiful light displays, such as the all time favourite, ‘lovers lane’, and other unique light shows set up throughout the Calgary Zoo.
- Where: The Calgary Zoo – 210 St. George’s Drive NE
- When: Now until January 8 nightly from 6 to 9 pm
- Cost: $14.99 Adults, $11.99 Kids
- What: Cheer on the Flames this holiday season in their 8 home games at the dome this month.
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome – 555 Saddledome Rise SW
- When: Wednesday December 14 at 7:30pm vs. Tampa Bay