Happy Tuesday Calgary! We’ll help you get your groove back with fun events in town.
From an urban farmer’s market to plays and circus acts, there’s plenty to keep you busy.
- 5 places to stuff yourself with tacos in Calgary
- 21 things to do in Calgary this week: May 29 to June 4, 2017
- What: This year’s market will span 3 blocks on Stephen Ave and showcase up to 60 vendors, Fresh food, spices, sauces, meats, baked treats, art, jewelry, clothes and so much more to choose from.
- Where: From 1st Street East to 2nd Street West on Stephen Ave (in front of the Hyatt and Goodlife)
- When: Tuesday, May 30 from 11am to 5pm
Is running a marathon or just simply getting back into shape one of your new year’s resolutions this year? Tackle this goal once and for all and join the Outsiders Running Club. There is no charge, just bring yourself and your running shoes and join Joanna Magnik of The Sweat Style for a 5-8K run every Tuesday night at 6:30 pm!
- Where: East Village Riverwalk plaza – 618 Confluence Way SE
- When: Every Tuesday
- Cost: FREE
Spend an evening transported back to an era of hard rock, emotional guitar solos and hair that reached exponential heights, the good ol’ 80s! This lively musical captures the beauty and innocence of small town love, while integrating the influences of classic Rock and Roll in that era. The music line-up is littered with famous songs by Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Journey, Bon Jovi and more, that will have you to singing and dancing along throughout the show!
- Where: Stage West Calgary – 727 42 Avenue SE
- When: April 21 to June 25 – occurs weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Cost: $75
Calling all Trekkies! Having opened on February 4, Star Trek: The Starfleet Academy Experience will be at TELUS Spark until June 4, 2017. Upon entering the exhibit, you’ll become a Starfleet Academy cadet recruit.
- Where: TELUS Spark – 220 St. George’s Drive NE
- When: Now until June 4, 2017
- Cost: Adults $29.95
For 50 years, the Royal Canadian Family Circus has been providing lively entertainment and spectacular shows to multiple generations of family’s. Whether or not your Grandma saw this circus as a kid, or this is the first time for everyone in your family, you’re bound to be awed by the gravity-defying performances and have a magical time under the big top!
- Where: Spruce Meadows – 18011 Spruce Meadows Way SW
- When: May 26-June 4
- Cost: $25